Saturday, July 16, 2016

2. Not Today


We finally fall apart and we break each other's hearts
If we wanna live young love we better start today

So my life at my new school only focuses three things; STUDY HARD, STUDY STILL, AND STUDY MORE! There are endless assignments that were given to us every day. To scare myself even more, I noticed people there are so serious in terms of studying. Thus, the only thing that I wanted to do is to make my mom proud so therefore I should study hard, too. Like how can I survive, people? lol And it's been a month since my first day of school started and the only thing that keeps swirling on my tongue is... "yay I know I will make it out alive". I got the feeling of permanently running around the track and inch by inch, the finish line is getting  farther every time I run. jk//OMG this is just Mario saying hyperbolic things of how hard university life is. okeh//  

I know you all are waiting for the next post so yeah, here it is! I was caught up with my studies, and I barely even make something because of it. Hoping for your very kind consideration! Then there's me crying all over the place because of Me Before You. Really, it ain't no joke I literally cried 'cause it was totally a tearjerker. I watched the movie about a week ago, and in fact right now my sister told me that she likes to watch it too, even though she says there were spoilers in facebook. Bet she'll cry later on like the same way I did haha. This post was actually inspired by it. As you can see, the title, some of the texts, and even PSD's were all products by the unfathomable power of MBY. Imagine my MBY junkie! Crazy! <3 Well, I hope next month I can post another one. *frantically smiles*

x--- Signature ---x






x--- Banners ---x



x--- Blends ---x



x--- PSD colorings ---x


x--- Stock Pack ---x





12 comments:

  1. Heyyy Mario! Ash here! I love the new stuff!
    And don't hurt your wonderfully creative mind with studying too hard! Find ways that work for you that also let you have fun :D
    Also wanted to let you know the PSDs all link to the Unsteady colouring!
    Much love and can't wait to see more! <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you so much, Ash! Maybe you're right! I should not hurt myself very much because in the end, this will just add up the pain xD.

      OH MY GOSH. SILLY COMPUTER. I thought I changed it already. So yeah, updated. :D <333

      Delete
  2. Hey, Mario! Khan here!Well, i'm sill in my last year of high school but I get what you mean. School/College/Uni sucks. They just are an arduous task for us to do but yes, I wanna make my parents proud so we gotta face it :) What a lovely post you have today and I love all your signatures!

    Your PSD colourings are all my fav xD Thank you so much! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACTUALLY, I'M STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. BUT TO BE PRECISE, I'M IN MY SENIOR HIGH. I TRANSFERRED IN A UNIVERSITY A MONTH AGO THAT FOCUSES THE DEGREE THAT I LIKE TO HAVE IN THE FUTURE, WHICH IS MEDICAL. THAT'S SO TRUE. NO ONE CAN EVER TRULY MAKE OUR PARENTS PROUD EXCEPT FOR THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE A BETTER CAREER IN THE FUTURE, SOMEDAY. AHH THE FEELING! *^*

      THANK YOU SO MUCH, KHAN! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey there Mario <3 It's been a while my dear friend :D Well I'm so glad that you found time while still learning to add a post, I missed your graphics. I'm sending all my strength to you, although not much is left in me beacause of school, but I hope that those leftovers will keep you going maybe just a little bit more ! I know how hard can it be when the school is tough, believe me I do couse I've spend the past year doing nothing but learning all the time (it includes weekends, witner breaks, spring breaks, everything) so all I can tell you is hang it there because in the end you will look back and say It was worth it, Just keep grinding ;) Woah medical studies, that's something! Maybe you'll be like Catlin someday!
    Coming to graphics, damn you're good. I'm sorry but I would love to say that I don't like something but I don't like lying so I can't say that. You're amazing at graphic designing and it's pure pleasure to watch you do those amazing things ♥♥♥ (p.s I'm stealing PSDs and stocks, yummy) . And you're right Me Before You is a tear-jerker, I spend one half of the movie laughing and the other one crying and moaning :( Great film tho :P
    I hope to see you sooner here next time, good luck with your school, I know you're gonna make it and everyone will be super proud of you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nat! <333 It really means a lot coming from you.

      You know, this might be short, but the thoughts really count. You already know how you make me smile, like lol my mouth literally touches both of my ears and I was like?? jk but rly, thank you <333 #loads of love from mario <333

      Delete
  4. Hey, Mario! :)
    I'm glad you add new post. I was waiting for it. <3
    I was in the cinema to watch "Me Before You". I'm not pearson who like crying in public places. Unfortunately, this movie is so moving. :(
    You made amazing artworks! Especially I love it because of coloring and composition. But everything is beautiful. :)
    I'm downloading resources from this post, of course.
    Thank you so much for this post and good luck!

    PS I'm sorry for mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Nat! :)

      I was so glad that I posted one despite of my busy days. I know right, Me Before You is absolutely amazing. No words, really.
      HEHE Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  5. why are all of your graphics so perfff, mario ;-; teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tsk tsk. MARIOOOOOOO!!
    where the heck is your follow button?! i've been searching everywhere

    btw, those stuff are just awesome (as always awesome of course)
    also, please tell me if you're gonna add an affies section soon
    i *ahem* i'd love to be one :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! :) How do I even put one? >omg i suck< haha!

    YES, soon! Once this school year ends. I mean two months left and yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete